Sunday, November 29, 2015

Under the Weather…

franklin-expedition-4785-4I think I got a little bit of food poisoning last night eating some more leftover cabbage and beef soup that I found in the fridge.  I’ve been running a really high temperature since last night.  At one point, I got so cold that the heat in my house was 82 degrees and I was still shivering uncontrollably.  It certainly did scare me needless to say.  It came on all the sudden out of no where as well. Just after I ate that improperly heated cup of soup.  I feel better this morning, but still a little rough around  the edges.  Charlie will soon be here with breakfast biscuits. It is just now growing light here – lots of light on the horizon.    

I opened all the blogs I’ve ever written over the years that were closed. I now think I have 5 blogs online including my wordpress iteration.   I was just going to call it quits I have so little readers now, but I realized I enjoy writing so very much and the craft of the art form.  I probably would just quit a week and humbly come back hoping there were a few stragglers still reading.   That’s about what I’ve got anyway after my SNAFU with my previous blog.  There is a whole blog devoted to debunking my lies that I found tonight.  My last blog is mirrored at a address in Canada that I have no control or access to.  These people were really out to get me!  I really did piss some folks off and rightly so. Well, if you really want to know, I made a really big mistake and paid for it.  Now, it is time to rebuild and write, write, write.

photo credit:  https://wyrdwordsandeffigies.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/the-perfectly-preserved-seamen-of-the-franklin-expedition/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If you had a sudden onset with fever probably not food poisoning. it takes a few hours most of the time for food poisoning to get moving in your system and cause symptoms. Sorry, one of my pet peaves working as a cook is everyone blaming food poisoning everytime they get sick just because they ate before they noticed symptoms. Sorry you are feeling under the weather. Hope you get better quickly.

Rita said...

I agree with Gayle Bostwick. I think food poisoning takes a while to set in. You may actually have had food poisoning from eating something else earlier. For me, eating food that is more than 3 or 4 days old gives me a migraine. Migraines are really caused by molds, and anything 3 or 4 days old starts to grow molds, even though we may not necessarily be able to see them.

I am only on blog 2 with you. I would LOVE to read the rest of them, if you care to share your links. My days would not be complete without reading your blog! That time a few years ago when you stopped blogging were days when I kept looking and hoping to see what was happening in your life. My life is very boring, so I live vicariously through people like you!

There was that persistent jerk from your last blog who really did some damage. Karma is going to bite him and we do not have to be there to see it happen! ;-)

Gin said...

We all screw up periodically, that's just being human. Unfortunately, when you screw up online, it doesn't disappear, but rather lives on seemingly forever. Best you can do is learn from what happened and not make the same mistake again.

amelia said...

I'm in Canada but had absolutely nothing to do with the blog about you that's supposedly here!! How does one 'mirror' a blog anyway?