Sunday, November 22, 2015

Maggie? Did You Just Hear That?

mcdonalds-Sausage-Biscuit-with-Egg-Regular-Size-BiscuitAnother car just passed us by.  It is almost time for Sunday morning breakfast biscuits via the Charles meister.  Maggie has looked out the window for every car that has driven by our humble abode hoping it is Charlie. She’s whining right now as I write this.  I made the mistake of mentioning his name.  I will be glad to see the old codger myself.   My stomach is grumbling in protest as I write this. 

I am going to ask Charlie why he is not in church on this fine glorious morning god hath made.  He will probably fling a few choice explicatives my way Grinch style. The only time you will catch Charlie in church is either a wedding or a funeral and let’s hope neither one of those comes to fruition anytime soon.

Update:  Charlie arrived just after 8.00am this morning.  He was very early. On the menu where bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits,  McDonald’s hash browns, and a large orange juice. 

B_EndFrameHashBrowns

No comments: