Monday, November 02, 2015

Nalla AKA Dixie Finds a Home…

Chattahoochee Humane Society

Thanks to all of the volunteers and foster parents who came out Saturday so this sweet girl could find her forever family!! We are SO happy for Nalla!

12191372_10207219259507368_3835314687557726189_o

I missed her deeply after my father said he found her a home.  She was such an affectionate dog.  I now learned he took her to the Humane Society.  Things work out for the best sometimes as they often do.  She’s been in foster care and now has a permanent and loving home. It does my heart good!

3 comments:

Berryvox said...

Hmmm, while I'm really glad that Dixie found a home, that was unbelievably unforgivable (at least in my opinion) that your father lied about finding a new home for her.

glittermom said...

I KNEW IT!!! That's awful...I hope she does have a permenent home now.

amelia said...

Poor dog. It's unforgivable what has happened to her. You should never have had her in the first place.
That's a big problem when people treat dogs as disposable as your father obviously did..