Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas? Say them both! Christmas is a Joyous Time of the Year!

Christmas Banner[5]

Militant atheists get on my nerves – wanting to take away from you something they don’t like or agree with.  They are the Jehovah’s witnesses of the unbelieving world – unwelcome intrusions in your home and life.  This gives the movement an unsavory and reviled reputation – the proverbial bull in a china shop.  We should be able to enjoy the holidays how we see fit.  I am not a Christian like my father before me, but I love to say Merry Christmas because of all the revelry, history and pageantry involved.  Dad and I both love to put up a Christmas tree every year and decorate our homes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just going thru your old posts...I have a former bil who can absolutely, positively prove there is NO God. He's honest and he's full of science. One hour and you will wonder.......