Monday, November 09, 2015

Hey Jermaine! We will be Shopping Between 9pm to 10pm Tonight! So Get Ready For Us!

81GYdlGKQeL._SX425SX425_SY398_CR,0,0,425,398_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX425_SY398_CR,0,0,425,398_SH20_I wonder if I will get accosted by my good friend Jermaine once again tonight?  I am one of his few “friends” in this world that will actually stop and listen to him spout aimlessly about various subjects.  My mother will say, “He is such a pest!”  Jermaine has special needs I will retort in his defense.

The grocery store is Jermaine’s main social outlet and meeting place. His favorite time to shop is around 9pm to 10pm these evenings which coincides with my father’s and my favorite time to shop. The store will only have a handful of patrons around that time of the evening which parlays to a quick ingress and egress most eveinings.

I am probably sticking with another spaghetti and meat sauce week on tonight’s grocery outing. That tasted so very good last week. It was warm and filling and damned delicious.  I also want a gallon of whole milk and two large 12 pc. boxes of unfrosted strawberry Pop-Tarts as well. That’s my new beau right now as far as sweets go.  Heaven on Earth – how can I resist?  I’m sorry, but frosting is for hairdos, weirdoes, and wuss kid pussies.

Photo Credit:  http://www.amazon.com/Pop-Tarts-Frosted-Strawberry-12-Count-Boxes/dp/B001PNIEJ0

No comments: