Sunday, November 22, 2015

Not Firing On All Cylinders…

kfc-germany-black-pepper-potatoes

Is your V8 running like a V6?  Oh, I am barely going this afternoon – not firing on all cylinders at all. I better check my sparkplugs or my distributor cap.  I didn’t get in the bed until almost 9am and my circadian clock decided to wake me at 3pm.  It’s that eyes burning kind of tired feeling.

Well, tonight is Sunday night fried chicken around here as you all may well know.  Charlie just has called me and asked me what I wanted.

“Charlie?” I said, “Get me the 3pc original recipe meal and substitute two orders of potato wedges instead of the traditional slaw and mashed potatoes.”

Charlie told me that my mother is once again getting a Whopper and fries as she normally does.  Whoppers are such mediocre and sloppy burgers more lettuce than anything.  Dad and Charlie want the Popeye's shrimp tackle boxes, and horsefly will have to eat his ubiquitous chicken tender dinner that he eats every night.

My ideal meal is a two large roast beef sandwiches from Arby’s with a large curly fries.  Alas, my father has long ago deemed Arby’s too expensive.  I wish I had a working printer to print out the coupon below.

arbys-coupons_112180

Photo Credit:  http://www.brandeating.com/2013/09/news-new-kfc-go-cups-easier-to-eat-in-car.html

Photo Credit #2:  https://www.dealsplus.com/arbys-coupons/3077472p

No comments: