Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Piggly Wiggly is Where it is At…

downloadI forgot to buy any sweets Monday night.  It completely slipped my mind and has been driving me absolutely and completely batshit crazy.

(A funny aside:  Dad told me last night to turn all my den lights off so we could see what my neighbor was doing on his carport.  He was taking a piss off his porch.  “Man’s prerogative,” my father said. “But he is batshit crazy.” I said to myself as dad used batshit crazy that he is definitely making the rounds on the internet to use that word.)

I just made a mad dash to the Piggly Wiggly “down the street” to get some unfrosted strawberry Pop-Tarts and a gallon of milk.  Yes, I will get chastised for this purchase by tomorrow sometime when my father gets around to checking my accounts.  Life’s a bitch sometimes I guess. I’ll gladly take the ribbing and bitching to get my two large boxes of strawberry Pop-tarts.  Dad will have forgotten about it by next week I assure you. He better just be glad I am buying something as innocuous as Pop-tarts and not 12 packs of beer.

“There was an extra charge on your disability account last night.  This means you spent $90 in groceries this week,” I can hear him say tomorrow night with a consternated frown.

I just have woken up last hour if you can believe it.  After I wrote my last post last night around 3am, I got in the bed with Maggie and went fast and sound asleep.  I am just getting up last hour after sleeping that long.  It feels weird going to bed when it is dark and waking up to the dark as well.  Disorientating.

Photo Credit:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggly_Wiggly

No comments: