Thursday, November 19, 2015

From the Brink of Doom and the Crags of Hell…

downloadYeah, I was in pretty shabby shape this morning, but I am now walking away from the precipice that lay before me. 

I knew things were going to be okay when my usual nurse, Rebecca, called me back. Oh dear god, it was so good to see her – a real sight for sore eyes platinum blonde and all. I could’ve grabbed her and smooched her on the cheek. he he

“I had to see my favorite patient this morning and to see how he is doing,” Rebecca told me as we walked back to an examining room.

“That burned didn't it?” Rebecca asked as she administered my injection. “I could feel it in the way the needle went in.”

“You’re fine,” I said. “Don't worry.  I am a big guy and can handle it.”

Dee Dee had my next appointment card ready as I walked down the hall. “War Eagle!” she said to me as she handed me the card with a smile even though we suck this year.  “War Eagle!” I replied. “And thank you for the expediency of the way you get me in and out of here.”

Photo Credit:  http://favimages.com/tag/precipice/

Bedtime…

008 copytired[3]Maggie’s confused as to why where not in the bed yet.  I just told her we are headed that way after I warm two more biscuits to be eaten with strawberry preserves.  I am very much looking forward to this time with my very furry little friend.

No comments: