Monday, November 23, 2015

Someone Call the Chef! Chef Boyardee!

9137682405_b388ef1fe2_b (1)Oh god, I don’t think I could ever stomach another can of Chef Boyardee after that week I bought a case of the stuff! It makes me cringe just to think about it.

Well, I spent $49 measly dollars tonight at Kroger.  I think that is the least amount of groceries I have ever bought moneywise to my memory.  To be really honest, I was just very tired, very cold, and wanted to come back home in my nice warm house with the Magster and get on one of my computers.  It is 36° chilly degrees outside right now – a damp kind of bone chilling cold.  Right now? I am so excited about drinking my two Mountain Dew sodas for the week.

What I bought…

  • 2 20oz Mountain Dew sodas
  • 2 gallons of whole milk
  • 2 value-packs of unfrosted strawberry Pop-tarts
  • 3 very large heads of cabbage
  • 2 large packs of $13 ground chuck
  • 1 loaf of cheap $1 Kroger sandwich bread
  • 1 large bottle of Kikkoman soy sauce

I now realize I completely forgot to get breakfast foods and that is one of the most major reasons my tally was so very low.  That is usually my biggest meal of the day.  I didn’t get any eggs, frozen biscuits, cheddar cheese, or bacon. Boy, am I going to miss those tomorrow night.  We might just make an early morning after midnight dash to Wal-Mart for breakfast foods. I also want to look at the different coffee maker’s Wal-Mart sells and their costs. k2-_5b1793d5-5f5e-4b38-91e1-0ba1502243ce.v1

Photo Credit:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/southernbreeze/9137682405

Photo Credit #2: Wal-Mart

No comments: