Sunday, December 27, 2015

Bedtime for Some -- Quiet Play Time for Others...

Maggie's trying her earnest best to tell me it is bedtime.  It is almost 11 pm here -- about the time Maggie and I usually hit the hay.  I will hear her jump off the bed and run into the den and she will nuzzle me on the thigh. I will give her a vigorous back scratch in return.   She will then go back to bed and then come and repeat the process again if I don't follow her in about 20 minutes.  I guess I should go get on the computer in the back bedroom where we sleep and maybe then she can rest.

I was feeling very mentally ill earlier (sick as a dog with no offense to Maggie). I took an emergency 3mg dose of Risperdal and I am just glad to be feeling better at the moment and enjoying browsing the web and listening to my ever-present music. Things I can't do when I am feeling mentally unwell.  It is my moment of revelry in mental wellness.

image credit:  https://www.pinterest.com/lulubelter/notes-n-masks/

No comments: