Sunday, December 20, 2015

Browser Mishaps?

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:
I do not know if you changed your blog or my browser update changed your blog.... but now it only shows one line of a story and it requires you to tap on the line to read the story.
If YOU changed your blog to read like this... I URGE YOU to please change it back because to me it is annoying as he'll to have to navigate around. And the comments box has grown very small too.
PipeTobacco
Andrew Says,
I am not sure if the rest of you are having this problem.  Write in the comments if you are and I will change the template.  The blog template looks fine on all three of my computers including my ancient retro-gaming computer.  I just checked my iPad and it looks fine on it as well except the snowflakes are gone because it will not run Java Script. 

8 comments:

skinny minny said...

Shows the whole post for me...

glittermom said...

No problem here..everything same as always...

glittermom said...

I see the snow flakes on my iPad..

amelia said...

No problems here at all. It looks the same as always, with snowflakes!

Christina said...

I see dancing sausage biscuits from MCDonald's and a big old bar-b-q plate from Rogers BBQ.


;-)

vivalarobot said...

I think it shows like that when its in mobile mode. If does for me but you can scroll all the way down to the bottom and you should see an option to "View web version". Then it should go back to normal.

Summer said...

No problems here.

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Viva is correct... for some reason your blog opened for me in damn "mobile" mode. It must have been due to my browser getting updated. Ever since that first time, it opens normally again. Sorry for the bother.

PipeTobacco