Monday, December 07, 2015

It’s All Good -- Living Vicariously That Is…

71ZrOzyr3RL._SX425_“What are you getting at the grocery store tonight?” my mother asked.

“Well, I managed to eat a few of Maggie’s puddings and they were so delicious now I want plenty for myself,” I replied with a chuckle..

Mom laughed. I have been using pudding to administer Maggie’s antibiotic with little fuss. 

“I am going to get Maggie vanilla this time and I am getting chocolate for myself.”

“That sounds so good,” my mother told me. “I love pudding.”

Image Credit:  http://www.amazon.com/Snack-Pack-18-Chocolate-Chuckless-18-Vanilla/dp/B007SIGT02

Grocery Day Beckons…

Manwich

Don’t the weeks just fly right by?  It is already grocery day again!  I am sticking with my original plans of cooking Janice’s vegetable beef soup in the crock pot overnight.  I’ve got the ingredients written down thanks to my father and I am all ready to go shopping.  I also want sloppy joes on onion buns with zesty dill pickles and crispy fried crinkle cut french fries. I haven’t eaten those in years. They are really called bobby burgers here in the South. Dad has a great bobby burger recipe, but I think I am going to stick with the tried and true Manwich sauce.  It is a lot less fuss.

Image Credit: http://www.manwich.com/family-dinner-recipes/

No comments: