Thursday, December 17, 2015

I Just Saw Noah's Ark Float By My House...

It is fully deplorable weather outside this morning. It is chilly and has been raining all night and there doesn't seem to be a break in the deluge so far for the day. In a few hours, I will be traveling to Valley for my injection. I am low on gas and my windshield wipers are giving out so this should be fun (sarcasm).  It is a good day to sleep in, but my flaky circadian clock decided to wake me at 5:30am.  Maggie was like, "you can get up, but I am staying in this warm bed".  She'll get up and be underfoot as soon as she smells bacon frying in a few minutes.The coffee brewing right now also brings a strong sense of nostalgia.

Mom called me before bed last night.  She was wanting to know what size clothes I wear.  I am getting a really nice Cuisinart coffee maker and new dress shirts and khaki pants in these upcoming holidays.  I am severely kicking myself in the butt for not getting any computer parts, but I wanted to make this Christmas easier on my father.  He has this certain aversion to shopping on the internet.  I had my eyes set on a blazing fast Samsung M.2 interface solid state drive pictured above.  I just happen to have an M.2 interface on my motherboard which was a nice surprise. I also have two 10 Gb/s SATA ports as well which was another neat surprise.

image credit:  http://www.anandtech.com/show/9702/samsung-950-pro-ssd-review-256gb-512gb

No comments: