Tuesday, December 22, 2015

"Johnny Otis, He Forgot His Pudding."

I just realized not only did I forget my Mountain Dews. I also forgot my Snack Pak chocolate puddings as well last night. Crap! I will probably make another grocery store run in a few hours. Papa sanctioned of course.

Maggie woke me up very early at 6 am barking very viciously at the back of the fence just mere feet from my neighbor's house.

"Shit!" I muttered to myself as I climbed out of my bed and got dressed.

"Maggie, get your little ass back inside!" I angrily hollered out the back door to no avail after turning on all the outside flood lights.

It was certainly a rude awakening -- enough to wake the dead. Maggie had tree'd or a should say fenced a possum. It was hissing like a cat perched on top of the fence at the very back of my yard.

"Maggie? Are you hungry?" I loudly asked with subversion.

Maggie came flying back inside at the mention of food and I got us some breakfast started after locking the dog door.  I talk to Maggie like she understands me.

"You can't bark like that as it will wake the neighbors," I told her scoldingly.

Image credit:  http://www.badpossum.com/

No comments: