Sunday, December 06, 2015

Dear Papa and Charlie…

Thank you for the effort you two put into bring our families meals every Sunday night.  I was blessed with a 3pc KFC original recipe meal tonight and it was very welcomed.  I lucked out and got two breast pieces and a drumstick.  I always think of my Auschwitz mantra when it comes to getting fast food.  A Jew in Auschwitz would think it was a gourmet and a most extravagantly lavish meal after eating mealy worm infested gruel and stale bread for months or years. 

Maggie? Thank you for your enthusiasm about such visits from your loved ones.  You make us all smile and feel good. Charlie?  Thank you for taking out all my trash, cleaning my kitchen, and feeding and watering Maggie. Papa? Thank you for the medications and the two giant Cokes that make me feel well and happy! We hope you get well soon.

The Dynamic Duo have now headed to deliver Horsefly’s 4pc chicken tender meal and then my mother will get her Whopper and onion rings. Dad jokingly said as he walked out my front door that he was going to give my mother some medications that keep her from asking so many worrisome questions.

No comments: