Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Now Dammit! No More Surprises Please!

hqdefaultDad told me last night that my psychiatrist appointment got cancelled and they rescheduled it to Thursday this week. This means I have to get my injection and attend a psychiatrist’s visit all in one day. Needless to say, that sent me into a nosedive and then into a tailspin. I was not and still am not a happy camper.

“We’ll get us some steak biscuits at Hardee’s afterwards,” my father said trying to soften the blow. “I’ve already told Angie I need this Thursday off.”

That was at least some consolation for me. Hardee’s steak biscuits are my favorite fast food breakfast biscuit bar none.  They always say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. I do adore and love a Hardee's steak biscuit or two. With mustard of course!  I also want a big ass Coke in compensation as well.  At least, Dr. Edward’s lobby now has Wi-Fi internet.  I will take my iPad in case there is a long wait time before I am to be called back.

One of the things I am going to talk to Dr. Edwards about is my attention span.  I can’t concentrate long enough to read a book, watch TV or a Movie, and I have problems staying focused on my video games. I can write blog posts and view the internet fine.  Peculiar, isn't it?

No comments: