Wednesday, December 02, 2015

A Certain Sherlock Holmes Adulation…

Sherlock_Holmes_Consulting_Detective_Vol_II_coverI’ve been addicted to all things Sherlock Holmes lately. I can remember reading The Hounds of the Baskervilles as a child and really enjoyed it.   I just ordered some books tonight and I hope I have the attention span to read them when they arrive in a few days.

The Video Game Side of Sherlock…

I did just find a stinker of a Sherlock Holmes game last hour.  It was called The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes.  You would have to look for clues in static rooms with a magnifying glass and solve puzzles.Yawn!  Next! lol

There are games I want. One game is called Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments I want to play and another called The Last Testament of Sherlock Holmes. They both came out for the Xbox 360 and PC. I’ve got to hunt down a copy of each.  There is also one DOS game I want to try as well.  I am still working on Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Vols.1 and 2. The DOS version game I just mentioned  is Vol. 3.  The aforementioned other two are on the Sega CD which I am playing via an Sega Genesis/Sega CD emulator called K Fusion.

1 comment:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir!

Of course, with Sherlock Holmes games it would be mandatory to pull out your pipe!!! Do not forget it! :)

PipeTobacco