Friday, December 11, 2015

Finally Some Serious Shuteye…

Grand Waffle House Breakfast.
I managed to sleep to 6am this morning.  We're making progress! Yay!  I was kind of disoriented in the dark when I awoke and I didn’t know what time it was until I stumbled towards and walked over to wiggle my mouse. I had to wake my sleeping computer in the bedroom.  Maggie was like, 'don’t go and get up just yet'.  I headed straight to the thermostat as it was mighty chilly in my house this morning. I set it on 78° and am just now basking in the warmth.   It feels really good in here. It is a creature comfort kind of thing, ya know?

Now, it is time for the hard question.  What do I fix for breakfast this morning?  Shall I slave over a hot stove for Maggie and myself?  I am leaning towards milky coffee, buttery grits and gooey cheese toast. It is amazing that I don't weigh 300 pounds. I do weigh 205 pounds, though. I would love to drive down to the Waffle House and eat a grand breakfast that looks like the image attached to this post. There is a whole lot of good stuff going on in that photo and I would like to be a part of it.

Image Credit:  http://heavy.com/social/2013/05/waffle-house-customer-obituary-antonia-larroux/

1 comment:

glittermom said...

The frozen eggo waffles are pretty good...pickup some and a bottle of syrup next grocery day....they make a good nighttime snack too....