Friday, December 04, 2015

Please Don’t Bring Forth the Ire of the Feel Good Police…

Namely Johnny Otis…

Lilly_Strattera_DosePak_PHOTODad gave me the starter dose of Strattera last night despite some misgivings. What he feared came to fruition later after he had left.  I then took my plethora of crazy medications and we stepped into the laundry room to perform Maggie’s ritual who happily began to nibble on her lamb chunks.

Dad left and within 45 minutes I got to feeling really good and focused.  It was a six pack of beer kind of buzz I was feeling. I haven’t felt that good in a very long time and I was very much enjoying myself.  It spurred me on to make a super computer out of all the parts of my two better and fastest computers.  I only used one of the computers anyway on a regular basis.  I sighed with relief as I pressed the power button and the computer sprang to life.  I then spent another hour installing and updating all the Windows 10 device drivers for my hardware. The good feelings only lasted a few hours, though, and then I had to come back down to earth again.

It is very cold here tonight. My wireless weather station reads 34°.  There is also a biting northerly wind out tonight which makes it all the more miserable.  I took a quick and cold drive a moment ago to get me one of my favorite SoBe citrus drinks and heavy steam was pouring out of all the roadside sewage grates. They looked as if they were on fire.

Photo Credit:  http://www.hcpconline.org/compliance-package-winner.html

No comments: