Saturday, December 12, 2015

We Certainly Can't Have Cats Procreating in the Backyard...

Wow! I can't believe I slept until 8am like a normal person.  I was really snoozing last night when Maggie woke me around midnight viciously barking and clamoring to get out through the dog door. Some cats were having very loud amorous affairs outside.  Maggie can't take all that shit going on in her backyard. Luckily, I went back to sleep pretty easily. I awoke one more time when Maggie jumped back on the bed and got situated under the covers with her back against mine.

I had a very unorthodox breakfast this morning consisting of two meatloaf sandwiches.  Meatloaf is one of those interesting foods that taste better the next morning than when they were first cooked -- kind of like next days leftover pizza. I scrambled two eggs plain in the microwave so Maggie wouldn't feel left out.

Image Credit: http://vegas.eater.com/maps/eat-your-way-through-these-30-iconic-sandwiches

Wild Tangental Obsessions...

Do any of you who have read a long time see this pattern in me and my writings? I haven't partaken in coffee in probably years and now I am obsessed about it.  Remember the time I just had to play World of Warcraft and the game ultimately sucked?  I was obsessed. I also grew bored with retro gaming even when having to go to great lengths to build a retro gaming computer. -- another tangent. I also have an obsession about food and writing about it.  I seem to bounce around to different obsessive tangents over the months and sometimes weeks. 

3 comments:

Christina said...

I will be happy to answer your question about your tangent writing. I am super busy today but tomorrow I will take some time to respond. :)

Christina said...

Hi Andrew, I'd like to respond to your question but I think it'd be better to send to you privately. Shall I email you, or FB message you?

Andrew said...

Christina message me on Facebook.