Thursday, December 03, 2015

Let’s Get ‘Er Done…

s_546bd8edeeb16f1e473efaebWell, I think I am ready for Risperdal Consta injections and the head shrink.  I smell very strongly of Irish Spring soap this morning and my face is freshly shaven and as smooth as a baby’s bottom scented of menthol.  I also have a clean white t-shirt with a thick brown pull over shirt and a suede black jacket ready to wear. Freshly laundered blue jeans and crisp, white socks round out my attire. My father will sigh with relief when he sees me walk into the pharmacy this morning.  His last words to me last night as he left my house were to ditch my usual thug hoodies and find something decent to wear tomorrow. “Take pride in yourself.”

I spent most of the night searching for new bands to listen to and playing Pacific Theater of Operations II for the Sega Saturn.  My advisory board would never declare war on the United States so I got aggravated and quit.  I had Pearl Harbor in my sights and my aircraft carriers in position. I am not very good at the diplomacy phase of the game just yet. You will learn young grasshopper!

One band that I did find last night that is promising to my ears is Supreme beings of leisure.  I will have to listen many more times to decide if I really like them.  I’ve been listening to a lot of Blue States lately that I found searching for bands that sound like Zero 7.  That’s the way I found the Thievery Corporation as well.

No comments: