Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Good News May Be on the Horizon...

Dad thinks my injection of Risperdal is in the morning.  He is going to check and then call me when he gets home.  That will explain the last three rigorous days mentally.  We've gotten off track because of the Holidays.  I will go get my injection from Angie and then run by the next appointment card to my father at home making sure the next appointment is on a Tuesday or Thursday when he works.

Yeap, it is in the morning.  That means I can't stay up until the wee hours of the morning on the Internet.

image credit:  http://www.drug3k.com/drug/risperdal-Consta-18449.htm

2 comments:

Christina said...

Andrew, I read over and over that same thing: You feel poorly, forgetting its time for the injection and then suddenly remember. Isn't there a way to set a reminder a few days before the injection date on your phone or email or something? It seems like you suffer this needlessly.

glittermom said...

Hang a calander on the wall and put a big x on the days you get the injection and you can write any other things you need to remember...don't always rely on your family to remember everything.