Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Rainy Winter Wednesday...

Maggie got a great and awesome surprise tonight when her favorite pack member arrived with food and medications.  Yes, it was Charlie and he was in fine form tonight. I have no idea where my father is this evening.

Charlie had Horsefly at the bowling alley so he couldn't stay too long. I always cringe when Charlie does that -- keeps Horsefly by himself at the bowling alley. He could throw one of his epic temper tantrums after bowling multiple gutter balls. .

Charlie also brought a Whopper and fries and the biggest Coca-Cola I've seen in a long time. Sadly, they will be cold by the time my one hour wait for my medications to be absorbed is over.

It was especially nice that Charlie brought my medications so early.  This means I can go to bed early if I want to. ZZZzzz. Maggie would just adore that to no end. The ever worldly wise Horsefly will tell you he loves his covers as Charlie puts him to bed and I feel the same way.

Tomorrow morning is my every two-week injection and the logistics are already starting to boggle my brain; I will have to be sure to set my alarm clock for 7am in the morning with the way I have been sleeping lately.  I am also doing a load of laundry so I will have decent clothes to wear tomorrow. My car is almost on empty as well so I will drive down to the Circle K and get some gas when this rain lets up some. Could there be a SoBe citrus energy drink in my future? Or two?

image credit:  http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/

No comments: