Friday, December 18, 2015

Fire Over the Skies of Georgia...

A big 150-pound meteor entered the atmosphere 50 miles over McDonough, Georgia tonight.  They said it lit up the skies as bright as day and it caused a stupendous sonic boom which rattled the surrounding houses for miles.


Just Another Medicinally Oriented Night at Andrew's Casa...


Well, the medication ritual is done and over with.  Dad was in a great mood both jovial and happy. He spent most of his day off Christmas shopping for the family.  He called me from Auburn to find out my size in pants earlier this afternoon.

I am still kicking my own butt for agreeing to get clothes and a coffee maker for Christmas instead of computer parts.  I would have loved a M.2 SSD, or in other words a M.2 interface solid state drive. It boasts a 2500 MB/sec sequential read time which is just astronomically incredibly fast. That's in contrast to my SATA SSD which reads only about 500 MB/sec.sequential read times.

Dad also brought me a big and heavy plate of Helen's meatloaf and macaroni and cheese.  I can't wait until my hour of fasting is over allowing my medications to soak in, then I can dig in as they say. In is going to be grand end for a great day.

No comments: