Saturday, December 05, 2015

Maggie Like Soup…

032 AImagine my anticipation as I waited the two hours after taking my medications before I could eat.  Midnight rolled around – I was ravishingly hungry, and I was crumbling cornbread into the big Tupperware container of soup my father brought me.  I set the microwave for 2 minutes and ran into the den to check the temperature for a second – obsessed with the weather. We were hovering above freezing.

Soon, the microwave was finished and I added ample dollops of Louisiana hot sauce to the soup to “kick it up a notch”.  The soup was delicious and it was driving Maggie crazy watching me eating it.  I sat what was left on the floor and Maggie greedily downed it because the good lord giveth and the good lord may taketh away.

The Strattera effect was little more subdued last night, but still very pleasurable. The dosage will steadily increase over time as well as we go through the dose pack. I could feel it working as I moved my home theater into the den to connect it to my gaming computer.  That’s two nights in a row I could concentrate enough to do some heavy rearranging around the house.

No comments: