Sunday, December 06, 2015

Strattera Means Progress…

I’m no where near my maintenance dose, but I am already certainly concentrating better.  In Pacific Theater of Operations, I am able to stay focused on a very, very complicated game – a game of numerous variables.  I am excited in what I will feel like on the 80 mg dose.  I am taking 25mg daily at the moment and we will titrate up from there weekly. My next set of dosages will be 40mg, 60mg, and onwards to 80mg.

I am still flabbergasted that dad brought that fast food meal last night.  That is nothing like him. I kept thinking he was delirious since he was so sick. He will take care of the required responsibilities placed upon him, but he is not the nurturing, feel-good type of parent.  He is not running over here like my mother will do to make sure I have food and drink.  Well, I displayed much pomp and circumstance for my father so maybe he will do that more often.  I certainly let it be known that I was a happy camper. 

Let’s Do the Tardis Time Warp…

tardis2I reclined in my Lazy-E-Boy around midnight with Mozart’s Greatest Hits playing and didn’t wake up until 4am. Talk about a time warp!  I had to check my clocks several times making sure it really was 4am. Charlie will be here in about 4 or 5 hours with breakfast. I am going to chow down when he gets here.  I am already hungry again even after my double quarter pounder with cheese value meal at midnight.

Photo credit: http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows//blog/2013/04/10-great-tardis-moments-from-doctor-who

He Who Drinks Coffee Now…

I am nursing a very hot, steamy mug of Maxwell House coffee at the moment and enjoying every minute of it.  I tried to drink coffee black for diet reasons, but I just can’t develop a taste for it.  Lately, I’ve been pouring in a dollop of sweetened condensed milk into the brew.  I am growing to like it finally after all these years. Coffee really is more delicious than I gave it credit for.  I just never gave it a chance and it smells wonderfully heavenly. I am itching to try a different flavor or roast when I go grocery shopping tomorrow night.  I want to get some sort of mocha/chocolate kind of taste going on.

No comments: